Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance provides a life insurance solution to those who wouldn’t otherwise qualify for traditional life insurance due to age or health.
- We offer coverage amounts ranging from $5,000 to $25,000, in increments of $5,000
- Your coverage will never change and your premium is locked in, as long as your smoker status remains the same
- In the unfortunate event of an Accidental Death before age 80, your beneficiary could receive a benefit equal to 5 times (5X) your selected coverage amount up to a maximum of $125,000
- You will no longer be required to pay monthly premiums after you turn 95
In the case of non-Accidental Death within 2 years of the policy's effective date, the Benefit Amount is the sum of all premiums collected.
Exclusions and limitations
No benefit will be payable at any time if:
- Death results directly or indirectly from the commission or attempted commission of an indictable criminal offence
- Your policy is declared to be void due to a material omission of information, misrepresentation or fraud
In addition, you cannot:
- Add a spouse to your policy after it is issued
- Increase or decrease the coverage amount of your policy after it is issued. Additional coverage may be purchased, through a new policy, subject to a maximum total coverage amount of $25,000 for all policies issued.
Please note that within the first 2 years, the Benefit Amount payable for death other than Accidental Death is the sum of all premiums you have paid to date.
There are other limitations and exclusions. For details on all benefits, eligibility conditions, limitations and exclusions, please review the sample Insurance Policy (PDF, 250 KB) Opens in a new window.. The information on this website is not part of your Insurance policy. In case of discrepancy between the information and examples provided on this website and your Insurance policy, your Insurance policy prevails.