Your safety net when the unexpected happens
- Help protect yourself from sudden medical and other emergency expenses
- Coverage that helps provide financial support when you need it most
- Tips and advice (PDF, 2.1 MB)
Potential Canada Post Labour Disruption
The potential Canada Post disruption may interrupt mail delivery of important documents like insurance certificates from companies that you do business with. For specific questions about your mail delivery and insurance products, please contact:
- 1 800 465-6020 for Creditor Insurance products
- 1 888 393-1110 for CIBC Life Insurance products
- 1 800 281-9109 for CIBC Travel Insurance
- 1 855 964-2082 for CIBC Home and Auto Insurance
Ensure that payments to your CIBC Credit Card, Personal Line of Credit, Personal Loan or Mortgage can be made in the event of death, disability or job loss*
Enjoy your trip more knowing that you have insurance protection in the event of an emergency
Feel secure knowing that your family will be provided for, should the unexpected happen
Protect yourself from unexpected financial expenses in the event of an automobile accident or other incidents such as theft of your vehicleOnline Services
Manage your auto insurance account onlineRegister Sign On
Trademarks and Disclaimers
* Job loss is not available on CIBC Personal Lines of Credit.
Thank you for visiting CIBC Insurance
You will now be leaving cibcinsurance.com
You are entering a secure site for Online Services that is provided by Certas Direct Insurance Company in Ontario, The Personal, General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and The Personal Insurance Company in all other provinces and territories. These services are provided for the CIBC Home and Auto Insurance Program.
Copyright® 2016 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. All rights reserved.