Covers you if you damage a short-term rental or borrowed automobile anywhere in Canada or the United States.

  • Rental vehicle must be for personal use
  • Depending on the type of vehicle you rent, you may not need the insurance offered by the rental company

This coverage is included in the Trouble-Free Option®