A special package that combines the most popular optional coverage, such as Travel costs (broad form) and Civil liability resulting from damage caused to vehicles of which named insured is not owner (including vehicles provided by an employer).
You’re covered if:

  • You borrow or rent a private passenger vehicle or trailer for a short period of time – coverage is up to $100,000 for vehicle damage
  • Your car is stolen or is off the road following an accident that is covered – coverage is up to $1,500 for transportation expenses (e.g., car rental or taxi) and up to $750 for certain expenses such as additional cost of meals and accommodation when the loss occurs during a trip
  • There’s a death as a result of an auto accident – coverage is $15,000 for you or your spouse
  • Your car is declared a total loss or if you are the victim of a hit-and-run – there’s no deductible to pay